Transitioning to Exemplar Global
If you are a management system auditor certified by one of the bodies listed below and want to transition to Exemplar Global certification, or wish to hold dual certification, Exemplar Global will formally recognize your auditor certification.
- Chinese Certification & Accreditation Association (CCAA)
- International Register of Certified Auditors (IRCA)
- Korean Auditor Registration (KAR)
- Professional Evaluation and Certification Board (PECB)
Our simple transition process will provide you with increased recognition and professional status across global markets.
There is no application or transition fee, however a certification fee will be payable.
What is required?
- You must provide evidence of current certification* from one of the above certification bodies. The certification granted will reflect the grade and scheme you currently hold.
*Evidence must be in the form of a current card, certificate, or official letter from the authorizing body. Invoices and receipts will not be accepted.
Please note, additional requirements and fees may be applicable if you apply for a higher grade of certification or if you apply for competency-based certification.
The transition process is simple and will allow you to become Exemplar Global certified in a very short time. To begin the process, give us a call to speak with a member of our certification team.