Before you apply for certification, please be sure that you meet all the requirements specific to the scheme you wish to apply for. It is best to review the requirements specific to the scheme you are interested in. You can find those on the Exemplar Global website. Click on the Certifications tab in the upper left-hand corner. A large menu will appear showing all of our schemes. Select the scheme you are interested in. From there, click on the Certification Requirements button on the right side of the screen. Please review those requirements carefully to be sure that you meet the scheme, grade, and scope requirements.
If you are new customer, you will need to create an account on the Exemplar Global website in order to access your customer portal. Click on the Login button in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. From there you can enter your contact details and create your account.
Once you have an account, either as a new customer or as an existing customer, you can apply for certification by following the steps below:
- Be sure you are logged into your online portal.
- Click on the Apply for Certification button.
- Click on the category of certification you are interested in, such as Quality Systems.
- Click on the specific certification you want to apply for, such as Quality Management System Auditor.
- Select Qualification-Based certification, if prompted. This will vary by scheme.
- Choose the grade desired. Note: Only existing customers with at least 12 years of continuous certification with Exemplar Global may choose the Master Auditor grade.
- Review the certification, recertification, and expansion requirements relevant to your scheme and grade, and click Continue to Scopes. Please refer to the PDF Scope document for criteria.
- Select any scopes you wish to apply for and click Continue to Code of Conduct.
- Tick the box next to each item in the Code of Conduct. By doing so, you agree to adhere to this code. Failure to do so, may result in the termination of your certification. Click Continue to Authorisation.
- If your organization has given you an authorisation code, please enter it here and click Validate. If not, click Continue to Payment.
- Carefully review your application info and payment options.
- Select a payment option and enter your payment details. Note that you may choose to pay your annual fees monthly. However, this will only take effect with your next annual fee.
- Click Pay Now. Note: All fees are non-refundable, so please be sure you meet the certification requirements before applying for certification. Also, we are required to collect GST from our Australian customers. GST will be added to your certification fees.
Once we have received your application, an Exemplar Global certification specialist will contact you if any additional information or steps are required.
Want a video tutorial?