Exemplar Global Certification (A division of Exemplar Global, Inc.) will be requiring any personnel holding certification in the following programs to meet new certification requirements:
- Competency-based QMS Auditors (all grades)
- Qualification-based QMS Auditors (all grades);
- Internal Auditors holding the ISO 9001:2008 scope;
- Heavy Vehicle Accreditation Auditors; and
- Certified Quality Management Systems Practitioners.
The certification requirements are currently being drafted and will align with the release of the Final Draft International Standard (FDIS) ISO 9001:2015.
An update to this advisory will be circulated shortly after release of the FDIS, outlining:
- What is required to demonstrate transition adequacy;
- Commencement date to begin transition requirements;
- Deadline to complete transition requirements; and
- Any Exemplar Global Certification costs associated with transitioning.
Currently, many certified professionals are seeking advanced professional development to the
Draft International Standard (DIS) and have approached Exemplar Global, Inc. to provide a solution.
Exemplar Global College (an independent division of Exemplar Global, Inc.) supports the current demand by offering all auditors certified to the ISO 9001:2008 scope ISO 9001:2015 Transition development and assessment.
By completing the online course and assessment you will demonstrate a current understanding of the new changes before ISO standard is published.
Details for completing the Exemplar Global College ISO 9001:2015 Transition offerings can be found at www.exemplarglobalcollege.org/demand
The EG Certification customer service team can assist you with any certification enquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org
For EG College enquiries and for access to the Transition offering please direct your communications to email@example.com