Do you conduct RCMS/RC14001 audits ? Want to demonstrate that you are a responsible care expert?
The RCMS Auditor certification program is designed to provide recognition for auditors who conduct RCMS/RC14001 audits. Exemplar Global’s Responsible Care Management Systems (RCMS) Auditor certification program can give you the recognition you need to stand out from the crowd.
The program has been developed by Exemplar Global in conjunction with the American Chemistry Council, who is responsible for overseeing the development and management of the program.
Benefits of Exemplar Global RCMS Auditor certification include:
- Provides industry confidence
- Grants international recognition, ensuring that professionals have the necessary skills and attributes to conduct RCMS/RC14001 audits
- Meets the mandatory certification requirements necessary to conduct audits on behalf of responsible care certification bodies.
So, what are you waiting for? Click “Apply Now” to get started.
Exemplar Global’s RCMS personnel certification program has been developed to:
- Achieve the requirements of the American Chemistry Council RC520.01 guidelines
- Assist organizations to select competent auditors
- Enhance the professional recognition of Exemplar Global certified auditors
Transition Information For IIA/BEAC Certified Auditors
You can complete the transition by:
• Registering your personal details at the Exemplar Global online portal at Exemplar Global Online Portal
• Make your application (use “new application”) and pay the $170 application fee
• Submitting evidence of your current IIA/BEAC RCMS auditor certification
Please note, current certification expiration dates will be honored.
IMPORTANT: All Responsible Care Auditors are required to transition to the Exemplar Global RCMS Auditor program by April 30, 2019. If you have any questions regarding the transition, please contact us at email@example.com.
Please note: When applying, you only need to pay the application fee of $170. You must choose the frequency of your ongoing fees, but will not be charged within this application.