Exemplar Global encourages its trusted customers and affiliates to proudly display our branding on your website or promotional materials. We have provided (below) several versions of our branding designed to meet your needs.
When using the Exemplar Global branding and logo, please adhere to the guidelines described below. By downloading or using any Exemplar Global graphics you agree to adhere to our usage terms, conditions and guidelines. Most importantly: we request that you do not scale or alter our branding or logos in any way. Additionally, Exemplar Global visual identity elements must not be traced, redrawn, photocopied or typeset. Extra text, design elements or colors must not be added to any of these elements.
Since it is not possible to address every usage scenario, questions regarding specific applications should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The key device for communicating our message and what we stand for is the Exemplar Global logo. The logo symbol is made up of diamond derived from an “e”, based on the concept of pathways to success and the certification journey. The symbol represents a beacon sitting on top of the type, and acts like an abstracted globe.
There are two logo versions available for use (click on the Download Logos tab above to download):
By using an Exemplar Global branding or graphic, you agree to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Exemplar Global branding and graphics must be used “as is.” You may not alter the branding or graphic in any manner, including size, proportions, color or design. You may not animate, morph, or otherwise distort its perspective or appearance.
- Additional text or design elements may not be added in such a way that it appears to be part of the branding or graphic itself. You may not combine the branding or graphic with other trademarks or text in a manner that creates a likelihood of confusion as to the ownership of the branding or graphic, or suggests that Exemplar Global endorses or is affiliated with the other trademarks or text. You must maintain reasonable minimum space around the border of the branding or graphic at all times.
- Your reference to Exemplar Global and/or its products, services, and/or website must comply with these terms and conditions and guidelines and our Copyright & Disclaimer. You may not present false or misleading information about Exemplar Global and/or its products, services, and/or website. You may link to, but may not replicate, Exemplar Global’s content. You may not frame or otherwise place a border around Exemplar Global’s content.
- You may not use the branding or graphic on any form of merchandise.
- Your use of the branding or graphic may not directly or indirectly imply Exemplar Global’s sponsorship, affiliation or endorsement of your product or service, unless Exemplar Global has specifically granted written approval for such use. If you have not been granted official written approval to use the branding or graphic, the following disclaimer should be included on all web pages containing the image: “[Your site name] is not affiliated with or endorsed by Exemplar Global”.
- The use of our logo must not be harmful or damaging to the value of any of the Exemplar Global marks, its brand integrity, reputation or goodwill, such as use in connection with products, services or other content that (a) is obscene, harassing, defamatory, filthy, violent, pornographic, abusive, threatening, objectionable or illegal (b) advocates or encourages criminal conduct, or (c) may give rise to civil liability.
- Use of any branding or graphic is at your own risk. The uses permitted by Exemplar Global are provided “as is,” without any warranties whatsoever, express or implied, including (without limitation) any warranty of ownership or non-infringement of a third party’s intellectual property rights. Exemplar Global reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to terminate or modify your permission to display the branding or graphic at any time.
- Each branding and/or graphic is and shall remain Exemplar Global’s intellectual property. Exemplar Global does not grant you any right, title or interest in the branding or graphic other than the right to display the branding or graphic while in compliance with these general guidelines, and you agree to transfer and assign to Exemplar Global all intellectual property rights and goodwill you may acquire through the use of the branding or graphic. You agree not to infringe Exemplar Global’s or any third party’s intellectual property rights, and you agree to comply with all international, federal, state and local intellectual property laws. You may not remove any trademark notices accompany the branding or graphic, and you must affix any other trademark notice requested by Exemplar Global.
- The Exemplar Global logo is a registered trademark.
Files are available in JPG and EPS formats. JPG format is a standard image format that any and all users can open and use. EPS format is a graphics format that can only be opened/placed in graphic programs such as Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, or Photoshop, this format would be ideal to send to a design or print firm that might be designing and/or printing your business cards, for example.
To download the black logo, click on your desired file format below:
To download the white logo (use this logo on a solid background), click on your desired file format below: