Exemplar Global College has released an updated version of its online ISO 9001:2015 Transition Course and the accompanying assessment. The ISO 9001:2015 Transition Course is designed to help students gain an understanding of the changes in the 2015 revision to ISO 9001 and how the changes affect their organization’s quality management system.
The ISO 9001:2015 Transition Course was developed by the Independent Association of Accredited Registrars (IAAR). This is the first time that a global course and assessment has been developed by the collective knowledge of the certification industry. Exemplar Global, as a leader in personnel certification, was one of the key contributors in the development of this unique course.
The ISO 9001:2015 Transition Course is self-paced and modular. Each module builds upon the student’s knowledge of the standard and how to make the transition to the 2015 version. The course includes:
- Fundamental principles of quality management
- Quality management best practice
- Planning a QMS based on ISO 9001
- Implementing a QMS based on ISO 9001
- Performance evaluation, monitoring, and measurement of a QMS
- Continual improvement of a QMS based on ISO 9001
- Preparing for a QMS certification audit
Upon the successful completion of the course, students take an examination and receive a certificate of completion.
This course is designed for people who work with and have an understanding of the ISO 9001:2008 standard and are required to transition to the 2015 version. This includes:
- Senior management
- Management representatives
- Industry consultants
- Internal and external auditors
- Operations personnel
- Sales personnel