Exemplar Global is committed to providing you with personnel and training certification services that exceed world’s best practice and, through continual improvement, remain the organization of first choice for persons and organizations seeking international recognition. Our certification services are designed to be quick and easy, consistent and relevant to the needs of industry and compliant to international standards.
This Customer Charter sets out the specific service standards you should expect from Exemplar Global. It reflects products and services currently offered to the international market and the vision and mission to which we aspire. We review our performance to this Charter both internally and with external peer review. Our goal is to deliver the right people, with the right abilities, to achieve the right business outcomes.
Impartiality Statement – Exemplar Global understands the importance of impartiality in carrying out our certification activities. Exemplar Global carries out its certification activities in an impartial manner and exercises utmost care in managing conflict of interest and ensuring objectivity in the certification process and decision making. Exemplar Global strives to maintain independence in certification activities without influence of any commercial, financial or other interests.
- Maintain a presence internationally and within the markets we serve;
- Continue to expand our coverage to ensure your enquiries can be serviced within your local market;
- Ensure your certification can be serviced in any of our principal offices; and
- Ensure you have access to all our certification information via our website www.exemplarglobal.org
2. quick, easy and consistent service
- Provide friendly, knowledgeable and professional service by a competent member of staff;
- Be on call during normal business hours and have a decision maker available;
- Aim to service your personnel certification within 10 working days;
- Aim to service your initial training application within 5 working days;
- Aim to design, develop and deliver your certification scheme within 60 working days;
- Respond to email or written enquiries within 2 working days; and
- Provide a personal response to measure your feedback on the certification experience.
3. appeals, complaints and resolutions
- Resolve your complaint or appeal quickly and fairly and in accordance with our accredited certification requirements;
- Maintain a free, easily accessible complaints, appeals and feedback service via our website or by telephone;
- Advise you of who is responsible for the handling, processing and resolution of your complaint or appeal;
- Ensure all certification appeals are reviewed by the Exemplar Global scheme committee, an industry-based, impartial panel of experts; and
- Provide you with written information with regard to your complaint or appeal.
4. simple products
- Provide you with clear, easy to follow documentation to assist you in making choices for certification;
- Provide online application and payment services that are easy to use and provide you with confirmation of transaction;
- Continue to expand our range of translated documentation, services and online materiel in languages that can be serviced from our principal offices; and
- Write our documents, letters, brochures and website messages in plain language.
5. relevant, industry focused, international
• Consistently work with industry on the design, development and delivery of certification schemes that are practical, relevant and accepted;
• Ensure our assessment against certification requirements remains valid, defined and measurable;
• Continue to achieve third-party accreditation of our certification schemes against the international standard ISO/IEC 17024:2012;
• Ensure our certification schemes are adopted and recognized internationally; and
• Continue to seek the design, development and delivery of certification schemes that provide industry with a high level of confidence in our certified professionals, and demonstrate the ability to add tangible value to business outcomes.
- Consistently work with industry on the design, development and delivery of certification schemes that are practical, relevant and accepted;
- Ensure our assessment against certification requirements remains valid, defined and measurable;
- Continue to achieve third-party accreditation of our certification schemes against the international standard ISO/IEC 17024:2012;
- Ensure our certification schemes are adopted and recognized internationally; and
- Continue to seek the design, development and delivery of certification schemes that provide industry with a high level of confidence in our certified professionals, and demonstrate the ability to add tangible value to business outcomes.
6. privacy, access and correction
- Keep your personal information private and secure;
- Ensure all certified professionals sign and adhere to the code of conduct;
- Not provide, sell or market your personal information to third-parties;
- Work with you to ensure your details are current, accurate and complete;
- Correct any errors in your personal information that you highlight to our staff; and
- Ensure your personal details are available for you to inspect; exempting any third-party information about you supplied to us.
7. community and environment
- Contribute to the certification and conformity assessment community to enhance international standards for personnel and training certification;
- Support and empower our staff to provide the best possible service to our customers; and
- Continue to reduce the use of office consumables to assist in the conservation of resources and the environment.
8. consultation, accountability and audit
- Continue to engage our certified professionals, training providers, scheme committees and our peers through surveys and direct consultation, for guidance on continual improvement;
- Implement and maintain a customer service standard that achieves worlds best practice for certification services;
- Engage in external review of our customer service systems and report the findings to our customers; and
- Make available the findings of the external audits.
Refund Policy – Please choose carefully. We do not normally give refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision.
You can choose between a refund, exchange or credit where goods have been wrongly described, are different to the product purchased on the website or doesn’t do what it is supposed to do.
Security Policy – The connection to the online customer information and payment portal is encrypted using the latest industry standard 128 bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer). This encryption uses AES_128_CBC, with SHA1 for message authentication and RSA as the key exchange mechanism.
Please contact us should you have any questions regarding our security policy.
Should you receive exceptional service from one of our staff, or find something you particularly like, please tell us about it.
Your feedback helps us create a better certification product and service experience for all our customers. If you have a suggestion about how we can improve our services, please let us know.
If we have made a mistake, or we have not provided you with service to your expectations, we would like to know.
Please send your feedback to email@example.com.