Making the Transition to Exemplar Global Is Easy!
If you’re certified by another certification body (CB) and want to transition to Exemplar Global, we can assist you to transition to either our competency-based or qualification-based programs (schemes) by submitting a transition application. If you are a management system auditor certified by one of the CBs in the list below, Exemplar Global will formally recognize your auditor certification through a simple transition process. To transition directly from one of these CBs to Exemplar Global or—based on your professional needs—establish a dual certification, this initiative will provide you with increased recognition across global markets and professional status.
- Chinese Certification & Accreditation Association (CCAA)
- International Register of Certified Auditors (IRCA)
- Korean Auditor Registration (KAR)
- Professional Evaluation and Certification Board (PECB)
- Russian Register
There is no application or transition fee, but a certification fee will be payable.
You will be required to demonstrate that you have met the requirements of the competency-based scheme, including the successful completion of:
- Our evidence of knowledge examination (most commonly demonstrated by completion of an Exemplar Global-certified training course plus the applicable gap examinations)
- A Work Styles® Assessment
- A skill examination conducted by an Exemplar Global-certified skill examiner
There is no initial fee for applying for transition. However, the skill examination and Work Styles® fees are required, in addition to any annual fees that may be due.
You will be required to demonstrate that you have met the requirements of the qualification-based scheme, including:
- Evidence of current certification from one of the CBs in the above list (relevant to the grade and scheme being applied for)
The transition process is simple and will allow you to be certified by Exemplar Global in a very short time.
To begin the process, give us a call to speak to a member of our certification team.